Hard Water Solutions for Your House or Apartment
It’s easy to overlook the hard water problems you may be experiencing in your home as they often seem to be, well… normal. But just because a problem is common doesn’t mean it’s normal or the way it always has to be.
Have you noticed-
- itchy skin when you get out of the shower?
- dry, hard to manage hair?
- scratchy towels so you use lots of laundry softener?
- spots on your glassware even when you use a rinse aid in the dishwasher?
- dirty scum inside your water kettle?
- cloudy marks on your shower screen no matter how much you clean it?
- scaly stuff on your shower head?
If you said yes to more than one of these questions then chances are you are experiencing the affects of hard water in your home.
The Common Solution
It has been good practice to install a water softener to combat hard water problems in the home. But are they the best hard water solution?
1. Water Softeners – Most people are finding there are huge drawbacks using a water softener – bad tasting water, a salty swamp in the yard, extra costs buying salt and running electricity, and monotonous maintenance. Not to mention the ecological dangers that even have a growing number governments banning their use.
2. Reverse Osmosis Filters – Still other people are finding they get better results when they use reverse osmosis filters, but unfortunately stripping all minerals from water has serious long term health consequences. The huge amount of wasted water created in the production of the ‘pure’ water can be seen as a very costly, irresponsible waste. Once again the waste water is a concentrated, salty solution that causes great environmental damage.
Is There a Safe, Effective, Economical Water Softener Alternative for the Home?
Amazingly the best hard water solution is not a water softener or a filter – it’s a water conditioner. Think we are being pedantic over the use of a word? Well there’s actually a huge difference.
The SofterWater Conditioners do not add anything to or take anything away from the water. It just reorganizes the chemical bonds of the minerals in the water to make it ‘softer’. (Here’s a more technical explanation.)
Simple to install, the SofterWater Conditioners will give you a softer, wetter water that not only feels great but will help reduce some of those household expenses, whilst at the same time extending the life of your hot water heater and other appliances. In fact there are –
- no chemicals,
- no salts,
- no magnets,
- no electricity,
- no backwashing, and
- no maintenance!
So this means the Softer Water Conditioners are safe, effective and economical. Making them the best hard water solutions for your home!
- Bathroom surfaces will be kept cleaner and therefore will be easier to clean.
- Reduce your detergent in washing machines and dish washers.
- Cold water cleans as effectively as hot water, so your washing will be cleaner and softer.
- You will save money using less detergent and not using hot water, eco friendly!
- Heating elements in hot water systems, dishwashers and washing machines will be protected against scale build up which will improve their efficiency and save you money!
- Problems with blue water syndrome or ble green water will be reduced, extending the life of your copper pipes.
- After you have showered you will notice that your skin and hair will feel softer.
- Household appliances and piping will be protected against hard water problems.
- Evaporative air conditioners will work more efficiently and effectively.
- Your gardens will benefit using less water.
- Less spotting on your car when you wash it.
- Scale in your water heater will gradually go away – this will decrease your energy bill!
- Blue Water Syndrome
A Few Testimonials – Go here for Case Studies
“…I have (installed) the SofterWater Conditioner at my house. It has been working for about two weeks now, and I must say that we can feel a difference to the water. At this moment we have seen that the dishwasher as used less rinse aid, the glasses are perfect.”– Svend, Denmark
“First, the product performed above our expectations. Second, it changed the way hardness in the water deposited on surfaces such as our sinks. The deposits are easy to clean and now we only need a sponge and soap to wash our sinks.” – Ontario, Canada.
“At some stage after the conference, a complaint was received in relation to a case of Blue Water in the Sydney suburb of Neutral Bay. I was able to obtain a SofterWater Conditioner unit … and had it installed in the affected property. Copper levels were reduced significantly. A subsequent NSW North Coast property case was reported, and dealt with similar success. It is worthy of note that the first case was with Sydney treated water and the other with untreated tank water.” – John Williamson, Copper Development Corporation, Australia